RingCentral is broadly renowned as being a certified and reliable, premium virtual PBX solution for businesses of every size. Along with being extremely cost effective, RingCentral offers customers:
- Unlimited nationwide calling
- A selection of extensions
- A time limited repayment guarantee & more
- A incredibly remarkable list of features
ringcentral offers a lot of beneficial features such as call logs, auto-alerts, greetings, SMS, call-forwarding, click to call, cloud based fixing, mobile application, MS-outlook integration and visual voicemail.
- An easy to use interface and customer support system
RingCentral is dedicated to make their customers feel the support. Therefore they offer a lot of ways for their customers to contact and get technical and customer support. They offer a comprehensive online FAQ portal, a 24-hour technical support, and in detail user manual and a lot more.
- Straight terms and pricing
There are no agreements or cancellation charges. Installation is free of charge and the pricing starts as low as $9.99.
- Answering rules portal
Where clients can insert personal greetings and manage how incoming calls are routed.
Possible higher monthly premiums: as compared to other providers, the monthly premium is a bit on the high side. On the other hand, the premium is all comprehensive and there are a number of start-up plans to select from.
- Port your existing number
- Unlimited calling
- automatic greetings, pre-recorded messages, and so on
- cost starting from $24.99 to $49.99 per-month per-user
- without charge trials
- accessible features consist of online fax, online and phone support, dedicated fax number, dial-by-name directories
- Minutes range from 300 to 2000
- charges starting from $9.99 per-month to $24.99 per month
RingCentral is qualified and comes with a bag full of features designed to provide each business a competitive edge. Not just is the platform very user friendly, their knowledgeable support workforce is dedicated to delivering 24 hours customer service. RingCentral has been the champion of a number of high profile awards and continues to go ahead the charge in the telecommunications industry.
Use via computer
Use via cellphones
Use via phones
Minutes per Line
Money Back Guarantee
Min. Contract Length
Customer Service Hours
iOS App Support
Android App Support
Local Number Portability
Music on Hold
Multiple Devices on 1 Extension
Toll Free Number
Online Backup & Storage
Push to Talk
Outbound Call Control
Video on Hold
Call Queuing (ACD)