Top 10 Hubspot Alternatives 2021
Every business or company that has the proper marketing setup has the potential to grow and succeed. Sales automation, Digital marketing automation and Customer Relationship Management have taken it to another level. There is no doubt automated systems make your business efficient. These systems help business owners to focus on the most critical aspects of business instead of manually updating posts on social media or replying to individual emails. Moreover, you can analyse the behaviour of your customers and leads through these automated systems.
If you work in sales or marketing departments, most probably you have come across Hubspot in one way or another. It is excellent inbound marketing and sales software designed for companies that are willing to use new techniques for bringing in more leads and customers. It is a robust and easy to use CRM software offering a free plan that is enough for small and startup businesses. However, it is not necessary that Hubspot suits all the companies, your business requirements may differ, and you can look up Hubspot alternatives.
Top 10 Alternatives to Hubspot
There are several customer relationship management software available in the market. To help you out, we are providing the top 10 Hubspot alternatives.
- Zoho CRM
- Nutshell CRM
Let’s take a closer look at the features and pricing plans of each CRM software so that you can make the right decision while choosing one for your business.
Pipedrive is a leading and popular CRM software that is created by experienced web app developers and sales experts. It is a robust software solution that is being used by several small and medium-sized businesses across the globe. It is a user-friendly, mobile responsive and high performing CRM and sales pipeline management software that gives a clear overview of your sales and helps you focus on the top priority deals. It is easy to use, and your sales professionals can access it on their mobile devices or computers.
Its main features include Email integration, full customisation, contact history, Google calendar and contact integration, Email tracking, timeline view, and many others.
Pipedrive offers four different pricing plans starting from £12.5 per user per month and increasing with the features you want to add and the number of users.
- It provides full sales management features.
- It gives a user-friendly and efficient sales overview.
- It offers a 30 day free trial with all pricing plans.
- It offers seamless integration with other business systems.
- You can not send emails to multiple contacts.
- Not suitable for large companies and organisations.
- Campaign planning is missing.
- There is room for improvement in the reporting tool.
EngageBay is an integrated sales, marketing and service CRM that are designed for startups and small businesses so they can manage all things on a single platform. It helps businesses to automate their operations and focus on the essential aspects. Apart from the operational feature, the best thing about Engagebay is its affordability. Small businesses that can not afford to pay for Hubspot CRM can use this Engagebay to get more leads and boost sales. EngageBAy has three modules that are the Marketing Bay, the Sales and CRM Bay and Service Bay.
Its main features include lead management, funnel management, marketing automation, CRM module and Contact management.
EnageBay aims to provide small businesses with tools similar to Hubspot at cheaper rates. It offers four different pricing plans, of which one is free of cost. Pricing starts from $8.99 per user per month and reaches $47.99 per user per month.
- It presents an all-in-one solution for your business.
- It also has SMS marketing tools.
- It provides a free help desk and live chat support.
- There is a free plan for subscribers.
- It is only suitable for startups and small businesses.
- There is no mobile application available.
- Advanced features are only available with expensive tiers.
3. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is one of the leading Hubspot alternatives. It is a web-based platform that is intended to attract, retain and nurture customers to boost your sales. It is a popular CRM because it meets the needs of all small and large businesses. It helps businesses by tracking their activities and engaging customers in different ways. One other significant feature of the platform is that it is fully mobile optimised, and business professionals can get real-time updates on their mobile phones.
Its main features include automated lead management, lead tracking, real-time reporting and updates, account regulation functions, integration capability, pipeline analysis, and security controls.
Zoho offers four different pricing plans so that businesses can choose according to their budget. Pricing starts from $14 per user per month and reaches $52 per user per month.
- It is very intuitive and easy to use.
- It automates sales workflow.
- It is the best CRM in terms of customisation.
- It automates lead management.
- Integration can be difficult and inconsistent.
- There is no individual email tracking.
- The option of mobile chat is lagging.
Insightly is a robust cloud-based CRM that is designed for the web and suitable for small and growing companies. It is being used by more than 50,000 users all over the world. It easily integrates with Office 365, GSuite, MailChimp and top social media networks. Its main features include contact management, task and pipeline management. It helps businesses to get clear visibility of sales, improve customer interaction, and track deliverables. Furthermore, it allows you to collaborate within the organisation and improve efficiency and productivity. The software integrates with existing business processes and also has a mobile app for more flexibility.
Insightly CRM comes across three different pricing plans named plus, professional and enterprise. Pricing starts from $29 per user per month and increases with the number of users and features added.
- It helps by providing lead automation.
- It provides you with a 360-degree overview of customers.
- It has a reporting feature that gives you results of sales and marketing efforts.
- It seamlessly integrates CRM with social platforms and project management.
- You have to pay extra for email integration.
- The user experience and integration are a bit slow.
- Advanced features are available only with high pricing tiers.
Freshsales is one of the best Hubspot alternatives. It is the latest addition to the growing lines of products by Freshworks. This CRM is intended to use for high-velocity teams to help them in keeping track of contacts and managing all the inquiries. Its main function is to show the source of leads that is an essential thing for small and growing businesses. It has a program known as a contact management hub that provides users with full control of leads through a simple user interface. By using Freshsales CRM, users can handle multiple aspects of sales at a single platform. Its core functionalities include sales optimisation and prioritising pipeline opportunities. Furthermore, it offers a number of integrations with several apps.
Freshworks offers three different pricing plans for its CRM starting from £25 per user per month and reaching a maximum of £99 per user per month.
- It provides email syncing and tracking.
- It can distribute, score, nurture and verify leads through different communication channels.
- It has a notifications tool that makes your life easier.
- You can manage all your tasks on the Freshsales dashboard.
- Sometimes it seems to be lagging.
- There are issues in CRM migration.
- The reporting tool is not robust as it should be.
Nimble is a simple and insightful web and mobile-based sales force automation and social CRM solution for small and medium-sized businesses. It is designed for businesses that are eager to establish better customer relationships through multiple channels. It helps you bring all your contacts, collaborations, communications and calendar to one easy to use platform. It collects all the necessary information from the social media platforms and links it to your business contacts automatically. Nimble is a perfect smart solution to find the individuals relevant to your business and engage them in a number of ways.
The main features of Nimble CRM include contacts record, multi-channel contact management, team collaboration, event scheduling, automatic integration and sales pipeline tracking.
Nimble offers two pricing plans one starts from $19 per user per month and the other from $25 per month.
- It offers faster and smarter engagements.
- Users can get rich details of contacts by the contact record feature.
- It is all one solution having all the CRM features.
- It provides deeper insights that result in more profitable campaigns.
- It is difficult to find some menus as they are hidden.
- The user interface can be made easier to use.
- Dashboard lacking customisation to handle different tasks.
Salesforce is a robust and award-winning CRM solution that can be an excellent Hubspot alternative. It is designed to track all customers’ interactions and information on one platform in order to follow more leads. It also helps businesses to find new customers, grow accounts and close deals easier and faster. Moreover, with its mobile app, you can boost your team’s productivity and sales as it provides you with a real-time dashboard, feed feature and custom reports.
Its main features include lead management, contact management, email integration, real-time visibility, reports and analytics. By using these features, you can view real-time insights of customers and can generate sales forecasts, territory models and critical reports.
Salesforce CRM comes across four different pricing plans. Pricing plans are different for sales, market and service.
- It helps businesses in closing more deals.
- It allows you to increase the productivity of your sales team.
- You can also engage customers on social media platforms.
- It provides you with a real-time view of sales staff performance.
- You have to pay more for getting advanced tools.
- Its features are complex for small businesses.
- It has poor customer support.
Sendinblue is a popular Hubspot alternative, and it is known as a feature-rich email marketing tool. It focuses on the email marketing side of lead nurturing and conversion. It helps businesses to build and improve customer relationships by email campaigns, text messages, and automating workflows. It has the capability to optimise your business processes, such as email functionality. It helps you in letting know when a recipient opens an email that you have sent and also determines the factors that can increase the engagement.
The main features of Sendinblue include transactional emails, spam check, SMS campaigns, trigger marketing, newsletter builder and Google analytics integration.
Sendinblue has four different pricing plans. Among them, one plan is free of cost. Pricing starts from $25 per month and increases by adding more advanced features.
- It makes newsletter making easy.
- It helps businesses choose the right time to send emails.
- It provides advanced contact tools to boost conversions.
- It provides solid statistics that help you determine how your campaign is working.
- It helps you to manage your customers and teams in one place.
- The initial account setup is a bit complex.
- You have to pay extra for advanced template creation
- Data import can be complicated.
9. Nutshell CRM
Nutshell CRM is a user-friendly software solution that helps businesses to attract more customers and boost sales. The company provides a CRM solution that meets the needs of businesses of all sizes, from small to enterprise levels. It offers a robust software solution that can be compared with the leading CRM software, and its analytics and reporting features are excellent. Another advantage of using this system is it integrates smoothly with other apps.
Its main features include activity reports, real-time notifications, bulk email templates, click to call, sales team management and lead relationship management.
Nutshell offers two different pricing plans, one starting from $19 per user per month and the other starting from $35 per user per month.
- It has a user-friendly dashboard.
- It helps in sales tracking and lead generation.
- It provides detailed reports along with performance charts.
- A significant advantage is its scalability and integration.
- There is no offline desktop app.
- It offers limited options for customisation.
- Some of the features are hidden under many menus.
Copper was previously known as ProsperWorks. It is a cloud-based CRM that is designed to improve and streamline marketing and sales processes. It is an easy to use software with a complete set of CRM tools. Other than that, it is budget-friendly and successfully served a number of well-established customers throughout the world. This platform helps businesses in improving productivity and collaboration of teams that will result in increased sales. Moreover, it allows you to automate your business processes.
Its main features include G Suite integration, sales forecasting, task automation, basic reporting, activity reporting, bulk email sending and leaderboard. All these features make it a Hubspot alternative.
Copper CRM offers three different pricing plans starting from $25 per user per month and reaches a maximum of $119per user per month.
- It is mobile capable.
- It seamlessly integrates with numerous apps.
- It helps businesses in increasing sales productivity.
- It provides greater visibility of your business operations.
- Email open alerts get annoying sometimes.
- The pipeline may not contain qualified leads.
- Customer support needs to be quicker.
Now that you know about the top 10 Hubspot alternatives. You can compare the features and pricing of different CRM software to select one that meets all your business and budget requirements.