Nextiva focuses on providing the VoIP services for business that are small to midsized. Over the many years, it has earned a reputation as one of the most recognized VoIP providers in the industry as it has evolved and expanded. It offers many value-added services:
- PBX SIP Trunking
- Mobile and conferencing solutions
- Contact Center Solutions
They offer a wide range of services that include the standard VoIP functions as well as business enhanced features including
- Pre-recorded greetings
- Mobile phone integration
- Nextiva toolbar
- And Add-ons like call conferencing and recording.
Nextiva also offers an App that is compatible with all the popular platforms including Android and iOS and contains many tools that help with communicating efficiently and enhances productivity. These features include:
- IM (instant messaging)
- Find Me – Follow Me
- Video Collaboration
With the latest NextOS technology, provides a new platform for unified communication that is extremely cost-effective in addition to modernizing the way business go about collaboration, communication, and connection. This gives the business an advantage of managing their budget better and forecast spending.
Excellent technical advice and expert service are also available by the customer support over email, live chat, or phone.
For businesses adopting BYOD policies, the inability of the availability of Mobile App may cause some setback if they are looking for more features on a low budget.
For subscribers of Office Pro Plus plan, their feature of conference bridge is also not available.
Because the services offered by Nextiva are cloud-based, they can be accessed from anywhere around the world and securely so.
All plans include
- Unlimited calling
- Unlimited faxing
- Number Porting
- IM tools
- Presence tools
There are the plans:
- Office Pro (starting $19.95 monthly)
- Office Pro Plus (starting $22.95 monthly including add-ons like mobile app and conference bridge)
- Nextiva Enterprise (starting $29.95 monthly including add-ons call recording, attendant console, presence, and call barging)
- Nextiva Connect ($8.95 – $69.95 monthly)
- SIP Trunking metered (starting $ 14.95 monthly)
- SIP Trunking unmetered (starting $ 24.95 monthly)
- Nextiva Fax (available with all plans at no additional cost)